The general assembly of RTF (Rwanda Taekwondo Federation) members was held on 23 rd December, 2017; at MINISPOC meeting hall located at Amahoro National stadium. The meeting was ended by elections of a new executive committee, which will replace the old one that took over from 2013, and the second of RTF since its establishment in 2010.
The elected committee is the following:
1. President: BAGABO Placide From DREAM TAEKWONDO CLUB
2. Vice president: MUGOREWASE Elysee Fabrice from BLUE SKY TAEKWONDO ACADEMY
3. Secretary General: MBONIGABA Boniface from IYF TAEKWONDO CLUB
4. Treasurer: UWAYEZU Theoneste IMARA from KIGALI INTERNATIONAL TAEKWONDO ACADEMY
5. 1st advisor: DUSI Blaise from KIGALI OLYMPIC TAEKWONDO ACADEMY
6. 2nd advisor: INGABIRE Gemma from KIGALI INTERNATIONAL TAEKWONDO ACADEMY
7. Audit committee:
– BIMENYIMANA Gariede from HORANG TAEKWONDO CLUB
– IYUMVA Regis from UNITY TAEKWONDO CLUB
– MUSABYIMANA Emmanuel from YES WE CAN TAEKWONDO CLUB
Meanwhile The Former President Dr. David HAKIZIMANA was elected to be The President of Honor of Rwanda Taekwondo Federation.
The new committee will start acting with the year of 2018 for a 4 years term.